Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011. The funding is provided in addition to the main Special School funding from the LA and is intended to help disadvantaged pupils to 'close the gap' and to raise attainment and improve progress.
- Pupils who have been registered for Free School Meals (FSM) at any point in the last six years
- Children who have been looked after continuously for more than six months
- Children of armed services personnel.
Please click on the files below for details of Pupil Premium spending:
- St Peters ODST Pupil Premium strategy 2018-19
- St Peters ODST Pupil Premium strategy 2016-17
- Pupil Premium 2015-16
- Pupil Premium 2014-15
The date of the next review of the school's pupil premium strategy is July 2018.