Welcome to the St Peter’s School Parent Teachers Association Page
Chair - Sarah Lewis
Secretaries - Dee Harrap and Claire Stoner
Treasurer - Allison Clarke
Please contact the school and a member of the PTA will be in touch - Thank you.
- Date of next meeting - 13th November 7.15pm at Old Windsor Club
- School Disco - 22nd November - 6.30-8.30pm
- Christmas Fayre - 30th November - 12-3pm
- School Disco - 13th February - 6.30-8.30pm
- School Disco - 22nd May - 6.30-8.30pm
- School Disco - 16th July - 6.30-8.30pm
The PTA is a committee of parents, teachers and helpers run on an informal basis of mainly half-termly meetings where we discuss and plan future events. We hope that as well as raising funds these events are enjoyable social occasions for everyone involved in the school. They include things like, The Christmas Fayre, quiz nights and the children’s discos. We also provide refreshments for school open days and production nights.
We are always pleased to welcome new members and look forward to hearing any suggestions for fund raising ideas or from parents who would simply like to offer help when they can.
Messages can always be left at the school office.
Latest requests for funding to be approved are:
- Year 7 Bookbuzz
- Year 8 Prize giving
- Year 8 Leavers' Book
- Year 5 and new student Bibles
- Year 5,6 & 7 Prize giving
- Music equipment
- Reading club books
- School minibus donation
- Lighting for school hall
- Christmas crackers, drinks for school Christmas lunch
- Sewing machines
- School banners
- Year 6 SATS breakfast
- Noticeboard for front of school