Download our school prospectus
Find out more about why people choose St Peter's for their child's education...
Download the latest Ofsted Report
Read the 2017 Ofsted Report
New Data Protection Regulations
On 25 May 2018 there are some changes to the current data protection regulations called the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The school, and The Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust, regards the protection of personal data relating to children and parents/carers as a very important matter.
On the school website, under Policies, in accordance with best practice, we have published our updated data protection policy and Pupil Privacy notice. The Pupil Privacy notice outlines the pupil information that we collect, hold and share including the lawful basis about how we use this information.
If you would like a printed copy of the data protection policy and privacy notice please do not hesitate to contact the school office.
Should you require a paper copy of any information on this website, please contact the school office and we will be happy to provide you with a copy, free of charge.
- February Holiday: Monday 17 February 2020 to Friday 21 February 2020.
- Term starts on: Monday 24 February 2020. Term ends on: Friday 3 April 2020.
- Spring Holiday: Monday 6 April 2020 to Friday 17 April 2020. (Good Friday: 10 April 2020; Easter Monday: 13 April 2020).
- Term starts on: Monday 20 April 2020. Term ends on: Friday 22 May 2020.
- Bank Holiday: Friday 8 May 2020
- May Holiday: Monday 25 May 2020 to Friday 29 May 2020.
- INSET Day: Monday 1 June 2020
- Term starts on: Tuesday 2 June 2020. Term ends on: Friday 17 July 2020.
- Twilight INSETs: (for Monday 20 and Tuesday 21 July 2020)
Headteacher: Mr Andy Snipp
Site built by Dave Wood and managed by Emma Wood 2018