Download our school prospectus
Find out more about why people choose St Peter's for their child's education...
Download the latest Ofsted Report
Read the 2017 Ofsted Report
New Data Protection Regulations
On 25 May 2018 there are some changes to the current data protection regulations called the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The school, and The Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust, regards the protection of personal data relating to children and parents/carers as a very important matter.
On the school website, under Policies, in accordance with best practice, we have published our updated data protection policy and Pupil Privacy notice. The Pupil Privacy notice outlines the pupil information that we collect, hold and share including the lawful basis about how we use this information.
If you would like a printed copy of the data protection policy and privacy notice please do not hesitate to contact the school office.
Should you require a paper copy of any information on this website, please contact the school office and we will be happy to provide you with a copy, free of charge.
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- INSET Days: Tuesday 3 September 2019 and Wednesday 4 September 2019
- Term starts on: Thursday 5 September 2019 Term ends on: Friday 25 October 2019
- October Holiday: Monday 28 October 2019 to Friday 1 November 2019.
- Term starts on: Monday 4 November 2019. Term ends on: Friday 20 December 2019.
- Christmas Holiday: Monday 23 December 2019 to Friday 3 January 2020.
Headteacher: Mr Andy Snipp
Site built by Dave Wood and managed by Emma Wood 2018