Download our school prospectus
Find out more about why people choose St Peter's for their child's education...
Download the latest Ofsted Report
Read the 2017 Ofsted Report
Should you require a paper copy of any information on this website, please contact the school office and we will be happy to provide you with a copy, free of charge.
St Peter’s is a 9-13 years Middle School, situated on the edge of Old Windsor adjacent to rolling hills and Windsor Great Park. Whilst the majority of our children come from Old Windsor, we draw widely from Windsor First Schools and beyond. St Peter’s is a Church of England School working in partnership with the Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust.
We offer a Christian education to children whose parents wish them to be educated within a Christian community.
We are a family school of a size in which all children can be known, valued and encouraged to achieve their best.
- Term ends on: Thursday 29th March 2018
- Spring Holiday: Friday 30th March 2018 to Friday 13th April 2018
- (Good Friday –30th March 2018; Easter Monday – 2nd April 2018)
- Term starts on: Monday 16th April 2018
- Term ends on: Friday 25th May 2018
- May Holiday: Monday 28th May 2018 to Friday 1st June 2018
Headteacher: Mr Andy Snipp
Site built by Dave Wood and managed by Emma Wood 2018