Admissions Procedure - Year 5
Entry to this school at the beginning of Year 5 is arranged by the Local Authority. Parents apply to the Local Authority in the October preceding the year of entry. Places are allocated using our own admissions criteria. See the Admission’s Policy on the website.
In Year Admissions
Thank you for considering our school for your child’s education.
In order for us to fully consider your application you will need to complete the following documentation and return it to the school.
- In Year application.
- If you are moving then we will require satisfactory proof. We will accept photocopies of documents.
The Head of School is only too happy to provide prospective parents with a guided tour. Please contact the school office for an appointment.
- Admissions Policy for St Peter's CofE Middle 2023 2024
- Admissions Policy for St Peter's CofE Middle 2024 2025
- Admissions Policy for St Peter's CofE Middle 2025 2026
- Allocation of places in September 2023
- In-year transfer application form 2023 24
- In-year transfer application form 2024 25
Admissions Appeals Timetable