Admissions Procedure - Year 5
Choosing a school for one’s child is an important decision. Parents with children in local First Schools will receive an invitation to attend our Prospective Parents’ Open Evening held in the Autumn Term. This provides an opportunity to meet the staff and take a tour of the school. We also offer two Open Mornings when any parent or guardian is welcome to visit the school and see St Peter’s in action.
Entry to this school at the beginning of Year 5 is arranged by the Local Authority. Parents apply to the Local Authority in the October preceding the year of entry. Places are allocated using our own admissions criteria. See the Admission’s Policy on the website.
Link to RBWM Admissions
In Year Admissions
Thank you for considering our school for your child’s education.
In order for us to fully consider your application you will need to complete the following documentation and return it to the school.
- In Year application.
- If you are moving then we will require satisfactory proof. We will accept photocopies of documents.
The Head of School is only too happy to provide prospective parents with a guided tour. Please contact the school office for an appointment.
Statement regarding In Year Admissions
- Admissions Policy for St Peter's CofE Middle 2022 23
- Admissions Policy for St Peter's CofE Middle 2023 2024
- Admissions Policy for St Peter's CofE Middle 2024 2025
- Admissions in September 2022
- In-year transfer application form 2022 23
- In-year transfer application form 2023 24
Admissions Appeals Timetable
Schools Appeals Timetable to follow for appeals for places in September 2023